Missing Thomas Nelson Home Page
When you open Libronix, there is no Thomas Nelson Home Page or Home Page button on the toolbar, or you are missing one or more Home Pages after a reinstallation.
The files needed for the home pages need to be installed on your computer.
If you have your original collection’s installation CD:
- Close Libronix
- Insert the installation disc in the drive.
- Run the Setup.exe to install the missing Home Pages.(If Libronix opens when you run the Setup.exe, close Libronix and go to Start > Computer. Right click on your Cd-rom drive and choose “Open”. Double-click on the Setup.exe file in this window.)
- When the update window appears, click “Update” and then “Close” when it is complete.
If you do not have your installation disc:
- Close Libronix.
- Click the following link: http://www.logos.com/media/update/30gHomePagesAutoUpdate.lbxupd
- When the update window appears, expand the Optional section and select the homepages corresponding to your collection.
- Click “Update” and then “Close” when it is complete.