Installation will not start Automatically
When a Libronix installation disc is inserted, Setup does not automatically start.
Follow the two steps below to manually begin the installation. If you cannot view the contents of the disc, look for and clean any fingerprints and smudges on the underside of the disc and try again. If the disc is still unreadable, please call Customer Support at (800) 875-6467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a replacement disc.
- Click on Start | Run, type x:\Setup\Installs\DLSSetup.exe (where "x" is the letter designation for your CD-ROM drive), and click OK.
- Click on Start | Run, type x:\Setup\AutoUpdate.lbxupd, and click OK.
- Double-click on the My Computer icon.
- Right-click on drive letter for your CD-ROM drive (usually D: or E:) and choose Explore.
- Double-click on the Setup folder (not the file).
- Double-click on the Installs folder.
- Double-click on the file DLSSetup.exe (first step).
- When setup is finished, return to the CD-ROM window and open the Setup folder (if the window is still open, just click the Back button on the toolbar once).
- Double-click on the file AutoUpdate.lbxupd (second step). This will complete the installation process.
Step 2 of Installation Does Not Begin in Vista (or Windows 7)