Business Hours

Monday – Saturday
6 AM – 6 PM PDT
Local: 2:31 PM

Sign in

  1. Forgot your password?

Activating LDLS 3

Note: The information below is for Logos 3. If you're trying to install Logos 4, visit the pages for Installing Logos 4 on PC or Installing Logos 4 on Mac. If you need help, call Logos Customer Support at 1-800-875-6467.

Activating LDLS 3

This web page will give you an idea of what to expect when activating your product. Your serial number is the 20-digit code on the sleeve that contains your new CD or DVD. This code will always end in the letters "QTH". You'll want to have this code ready when installing your software. Follow the instructions on this page to properly activate your new product.

Click on the image at right to see where you will find your serial number. The serial number on the product in the image has been highlighted in pink.

Click Here to watch a short video that will guide you through the installation process. (Video is 3.63MB)

Step One - Install the Libronix Digital Library System.

Refer to the installation guide that came with your product for detailed instructions on how to install Libronix. Skip to step two if you have already installed Libronix on this computer.

Step Two - Enter or Confirm Your Customer ID

  • Open Libronix and you will immediately be prompted to either create or confirm your customer information. If this prompt does not appear go to Tools | Account Management.
  • Once again, refer to your installation guide so you know what steps to take.

Step Three - Enter Your Serial Number and Activate Your Product

After the Customer ID and confirmation process you will be prompted to enter the serial code for your product. It is important to enter your serial when you are prompted because you will not be able to view your new book(s) without entering the number. Please enter the code in all capital letters and without dashes.

 

Important information about serial numbers! Each serial can only be registered to one user. This means that 80% of the time that Libronix is in use, the registrant should be the user. The remaining 20% of the time the software can be used by a spouse or immediate family member of the registrant.

If you are not prompted to enter your serial number you may need to speak with a customer service representative to activate your product.

Step Four - Activate Your Product

Entering your serial number is just one half of the activation process. You have 45 days to fully activate your product, but it's a good idea to do it right away.

After you enter your serial number you will be given three options for how you want to activate: Internet, Print Form, or Enter Codes.

Activating Over the Internet

If you are connected to the internet your best option for activation will be over the internet. This is the quickest way to complete the activation process. Once you check the "Internet" circle and click "Next", your product will be instantly activated. You will know you have completed the process when you see your product name, serial number and activation code in the Account Management dialog.

   

You may need to temporarily disable your antivirus/firewall programs to activate over the internet. You should disable these programs only if Libronix is not able to connect during the activation process. To turn off your antivirus or firewall please refer to your antivirus/firewall provider's user manual.

Print a Form for Activation

If you are not connected to the internet at all (high speed or dial up) you can print a form that should be mailed to Logos Customer Support. If this option is chosen you will still have access to your new book(s) until the 45 day activation period is over. That is why it's important to print your form right away and send it to Logos. You will receive word back from Logos with your activation codes in approximately 4 weeks. If you have an email address, include it on your form along with a message that you would like your activation code sent via email. This will greatly expedite your activation process.

Enter Activation Codes

Once you have received your activation code(s) by phone, email or mail you can enter them into Libronix by selecting the "Enter Codes" option. If you need to activate your product immediately (for example, if the 45 day activation period is nearing an end) you can send an email to customerservice@logos.com. Include your name, Customer ID and serial number and a customer service representative will reply with your activation code. Please allow 2 business days for their response.


Please Note: Your product's activation code is not the same thing as your confirmation code. Activation codes apply to products. Confirmation codes apply to Customer IDs.

 

Last Updated: 4/20/2012