What is a Bibliography?
A Bibliography is a detailed list of information of a book used as a reference source. This usually is shown in the footnote area of a Word document when you use Copy Bible Verses or use Copy & Paste.
How to create a Bibliography of all your resources
- Go to Tools>Collections>New
- Enter a name for your entire library collection in the Title section.
- In the Rule box, enter the filter value rating:>= 0.
- You should see the number of books in this collection. It should be the same as the number of books in your library
- Click on Tools>Program Settings>Citation Styles
- Select your preferred citation style for the Bibliography.
- Next, click the top left arrow in your bibliography collection and select “Print/Export” from the drop-menu. From here, you can choose how you want to export your bibliography or you can print it.