Mac Support Archive for Logos 4
Logos Bible Software is the most advanced multi-platform Bible study software available. It instantly delivers digital libraries of books and interactive study tools with accuracy. Now it's even better in version 5! For more information click here.
- Logos 4 Installation Guide
- Logos Bible Software FAQ
- System Requirements & Technical FAQ
- About Indexing
- What’s New
- Diagnostic Logging for Mac
- Unable to update Logos 4 on MacNew!
- Installing Camp Logos Live DVD
- Logos 4 Account is not Saved
- Logos 4 Running Slowly
- How to use Function keys in Logos 4 Mac
- Adding New Resources to your Library
- Creating Collections
- Command Bar
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Prioritize Resources
- Program Settings
- Reporting a Typo
Watch these new training videos to learn more about using Logos 4! You can check out more videos here.
Get even more training at Camp Logos:
For years we've held an annual summer training event near our offices called "Camp Logos". In 1999, in response to customer requests, we began working with Morris Proctor to turn Camp Logos into a regular regional event. Today Camp Logos is held twice a month in cities around the US.
- About Camp Logos
- Camp Logos Calendar
- Inductive Bible Study Seminar
- About Morris Proctor - Camp Logos Instructor
Topics vary, but some posts are tutorial in nature or describe how to use particular features or books.
- The Power of Indexing, Explained
- Logos 4 . . . It's All Greek (and Hebrew) to Me
- Dynamic, Rule-based Collections
- Automatic Updates While You Sleep
- Devoted to Devotions with Logos 4
- Audio Sermons in Your Passage Guide
- Your Own Bible Study Newspaper
- Phonetic Searching
Support for Previous Versions
Logos 3 (Libronix)
NOTE: Libronix Digital Library System was discontinued in 2009. As of March 31, 2012, resource files are only compatible with the Logos 4 program. An archive of help articles can be found here.
Logos Library System (LLS)
The Logos Library System was discontinued many years ago and is no longer supported. An archive of help articles can be found here.
If you are having trouble finding what you need, you may want to visit our Forums. We have a very large base of Power Users who are always happy to provide Tips, Training and Advice, or If you’re having trouble with a more technical issue, please contact Customer Support at 1(800)875-6467 or by email.