If you have Libronix DLS for Mac installed, please see this article for instructions: Reinstalling or Uninstalling Logos Bible Software for Mac.
Click Here to automatically remove previous versions of Libronix DLS and Install the latest version, 3.0g. Previously installed Licenses, Books, Documents and Addins will not be removed.
Logos 4 Users: This file uses the same base code as the Logos 4 installer, so it will appear similar but it will not modify your Logos 4 in any way.
If this does not work, please follow the steps below to uninstall and reinstall Libronix when an update has failed or a reinstallation is producing errors. Following these steps will uninstall the software, but not your licenses, books, or user documents.
If Libronix DLS version 2.1d or above is installed (to check the version, click on Help|About Libronix DLS):
- Close Libronix DLS.
- Click on Start|Control Panel|Programs|Uninstall a program. (In XP: Start|Control Panel|Add or Remove Programs.)
- Select Libronix Digital Library System from the list of installed programs, then click on Uninstall (Change/Remove).
- Continue on to the Reinstall section below when uninstall is complete.
If Libronix DLS version 2.1c or below is installed (or you cannot open the program and are not sure of the version):
- Close Libronix DLS.
- Click on Start|Computer (My Computer in XP), then navigate to C:\Program Files\Libronix DLS\System.
- Double-click on the file PurgeLDLS.bat (the ".bat" may not show on your system).
- You can also find this file online if it is not on your computer: PurgeLDLS.bat (Save it to your desktop and then double-click on it to run.)
- A command window will open to begin the purge process.
- Follow the prompts to uninstall.
- If you are prompted to restart the computer during this process, click No, and allow the purge to complete.
- If a message comes up that says, "This action is only valid for products that are currently installed," click OK each time it appears. This message occurs because the purge process tries to remove every Libronix component, including those that may not have been installed yet.
- When the purge process is complete, the command window will close.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Libronix DLS. Delete the Common, Inbound and System folders (leave Resources in place, as it contains your book files).
- Continue on to the Reinstall section below.
You can download and install the latest version of Libronix from our website: www.logos.com/install3. Follow steps 1 and 2 on that page.