Use the Context Menu to add notes or highlights, look up more information about a word, or share to email or a social network.
With a resource open, press your finger on a word to select it. This will open the Context Menu. Drag the handles to to expand the selection as needed.
The Context Menu may contain more options than are visible on screen. Tap the arrow to browse all available options within the menu.
Context Menu Options:
- Copy - Copies the selected text to the device clipboard for pasting into another location or app.
- Look Up - Displays more information about the selected word. Also provides fast access to the Bible Word Study Guide and Search functions.
- Search - Executes the Search function based on the current selection.
- Note - Adds a new note.
- Highlight - Adds a new highlight (can contain a note).
- Edit Note - Edits or Deletes notes or highlights on the current selection.
- Share - Opens the share menu, for sharing through email and social networks, based on available options for the current device.
You may need to install additional apps to access additional social networks or services