The Search menu is broken into several sub-menus: Go, Daily Readings, Search, Guides and Tools. You can quickly switch between them by swiping Left or Right while the Search menu is open.
- What does each sub-menu do?
- Go allows you to quickly navigate within your open Bible. You can enter a new passage, tap the "Verse" button to use the table of contents, or select previous references from the history list.
- Daily Readings is your entry point for Reading Plans and Devotionals. You can add more items to the list by pressing the "+" icon.
- Search works in two modes. "Basic" will search the Library for the terms entered and returns results by page or article while "Bible" searches your Bibles specifially, returning chapter/reference results. You can limit your range by tapping the "Entire Library" button and switching to a smaller collection.
- Documents enables browsing Reading Plans and Notes Documents.
- Guides provides access to the Passage Guide for searching commentaries and reference books or Bible Word Study Guide for searching definitions and viewing concordances.
- Tools contains your Favorites, History and the Text Comparison tool for comparing different translations.
Last Updated: 5/31/2013