The Logos Bible app no longer opens or my library is empty.
Occasionally, the Logos Bible App may become damaged or corrupted and need to be reinstalled. Follow the steps below to uninstall the app, then reinstall it from the installation page. Note: you can use these instructions for any Logos App.
Uninstalling the App
- Navigate to your devices "Settings" menu.
- Tap on "Applications", then "Manage Applications".
- Tap the app you would like to modify.
- To clear all data, like offline books and account information, tap the "Clear Data" button.
- To uninstall completely, tap the "Uninstall" button.
You can reinstall from the installation page. Any book you previously downloaded will attempt to re-download when you sign into the app.