Accessing your Library when you're away from an internet connection is simple, but requires internet for the initial setup.
- Make Sure your device has an active WiFi connection.
- Open the Logos Bible App.
- Go to the Library and locate the book you wish to read offline.
Or, open the book you wish to download and swipe down to reveal the menu, then press the "more" icon.
- Tap the Info button to the right of the title.
- Tap the "Download" button.
- The actual download process may take more or less time, depending on the book you're downloading.
- We'd recommend limiting yourself to downloading fewer resources at one time, depending on your internet connection.
- Books will have a yellow icon to indicate they are still downloading, or a green icon to indicate the download is complete.
Offline Mode allows functions more like a "Reader" and less like a research tool. Many of our advanced search functions require a little more processing power and storage than a mobile device can supply so all of those functions use our Cloud Servers to process your searches and require internet access.
Last Updated: 11/26/2013