Internal Error 27XX_regxml.exe on installation
Internal Error 27xx_regxml.exe on installation
Internal Error 2753.F2294_regxml.exe when attempting install. [The error number may vary slightly but will always end in _regxml.exe.]
Delete the System folder:
- Close the error window.
- Open My Computer (Computer in Vista) and navigate to C:\Program Files\Libronix DLS.
- Right-click on the System folder and choose Delete, clicking Yes to send the folder to the Recycle Bin.
- Reattempt Libronix installation.
This problem can be caused by incorrect registry entries for the Microsoft XML Parser. To fix the problem, you must register the MSXML4 component manually:
In Windows XP or below:
- Click Start > Run.
- Type or copy and paste the line below, then click OK:
- A RegSvr32 message should pop up saying "DllRegisterServer in MSXML4.dll succeeded." Click OK.
- If Windows 98 or ME is installed, restart your computer.
In Windows Vista:
- Click on Start button and click into the Start Search box (click on image below).
- Type cmd.exe. When cmd.exe (or cmd) appears at the top of the Start Menu under Programs,
right-click on the filename and choose Run as administrator.
If a User Account Control (UAC) window appears asking for permission, click Continue.
A command prompt window will open (click on image below.)
- Type: regsvr32 MSXML4.dll next to the prompt (>) and press Enter. (For Vista 64-bit, type: regsvr32 "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msxml4.dll" and press Enter). A RegSvr32 message will pop up saying "DllRegisterServer in MSXML4.dll succeeded." Click OK.
If the RegSvr32 message says it failed to register MSXML4.dll, or if the same error occurs, go on to Solution 3.
The Microsoft XML 4.0 Parser may need to be installed:
- Click here to download the MSXML 4.0 SP2 installation file.
- Select Run (or Open) when prompted.
- Follow the prompts and click on Install Now in the Install Shield Wizard to complete the installation.
If the error reoccurs after following steps in Solutions 1-3, uninstall and reinstall Libronix using the Special Uninstall and Reinstall Instructions.