Current Version: 4.6 SR-2
Version 4.6 introduces some new features (listed below) and also fixes several bugs. For full details and information about updates and releases, including previous releases, please visit the public wiki: Logos 4 Release Notes.
New Features in 4.6
- Upon closing the application, the last opened layout will now be synced. This layout will appear in the right column of the Layouts menu as ‘Application Closed’. The app will keep up to ten ‘Application Closed’ snapshots in the right column.
- Implemented Split notes view. An overview pane of the basic note document structure will open on the left. Clicking a note item will open that note in the main panel area. Note: Note indicators and titles are not editable in the overview pane.
- Added support for Group Reading Plans utilizing group memberships from Faithlife.com.
- Implemented ‘Overview’ view, including comment section for group plans.
- Implemented predefined reading templates.
- Implemented hiding resources from Library panel (Opt+right-click on Mac, Ctrl+right-click on Windows.) Can be used for single or multiple selections.
- Implemented sync v2 for Clippings, Shortcuts, Layouts, Sentence Diagrams, Guide Templates, Guide Documents, and User Input.
- Implemented the Word Lists feature, available in the File menu. Use the ‘Import Word Lists’ command to import your LDLS 3 Vocabulary Lists and Word Lists into Logos 4.