A New Kind of Apologist, edited by Sean McDowell and with
contributions from more than 20 leading apologists, is the go-to
resource for effectively defending the Christian faith in our
changing culture. In it you'll discover:
- important topics often ignored by apologists, such as
transgender issues, religious freedom, and the intersection of
economics and apologetics
- a new kind of apologetics that is relational, gracious, and
- interviews with both seasoned apologists and skeptics,
providing insights into how to do apologetics effectively in
A New Kind of Apologist addresses the latest issues,
- "Connecting Apologetics to the Heart"
- "Teaching Apologetics to the Next Generation"
- "Apologetics in our Sexually Broken Culture"
- "Apologetics and Islam"
- "Apologetics and Religious Freedom"
and adopts fresh strategies for reaching those who are outside
the church with the truth of the gospel.