A new commentary for today’s world, The Story of God Bible Commentary series explains and illuminates each passage of Scripture in light of the Bible’s grand story. John Byron’s commentary on 1 and 2 Thessalonians offers a clear and compelling exposition of Paul’s letters, guiding everyday readers in how to creatively and faithfully live out the Bible in their own contexts. This story-centric approach is ideal for pastors, students, Sunday school teachers, and laypeople alike.
In the Logos edition, this volume is enhanced by amazing functionality. Important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Check out more volumes in The Story of God Bible Commentary series.
- Examines 1 and 2 Thessalonians in light of the Bible’s grand story
- Clearly exposits Paul’s letters for everyday readers
- Encourages readers to creatively and faithfully live out their faith in every context
- Title: Story of God Bible Commentary: 1 and 2 Thessalonians
- Author: John Byron
- Editors: Tremper Longman III and Scot McKnight
- Series: The Story of God Bible Commentary
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2014
- Pages: 368
- Christian Group: Evangelical
- Resource Type: Commentaries
- Topic: 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians
About John Byron
John Byron is assistant professor of New Testament and Greek at Ashland Theological Seminary. He is the author of Cain and Abel in Text and Tradition, Recent Research on Paul and Slavery and Slavery Metaphors in Early Judaism.