Day One Family Focal Point Series Upgrade (3 vols.)•
Day One 2005–2007
Your Custom Discount
Spend some time focusing on family issues with these practical and accessible texts from Day One. The Day One Family Focal Point Series Upgrade is filled with biblical insights into various topics relevant for dating, marriage, and family life in today’s world. This collection will help you gain wisdom on important questions concerning dating outside the faith, creating a healthy marriage and family, and spending leisure time. Discover how to look to the Bible to address challenging issues that confront modern families with these concise studies.
In the Logos editions, the Day One Family Focal Point Series Upgrade texts are enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Be sure to check out the first Day One Family Focal Point Series!
- Points readers to the Bible for navigating dating, married, and family life
- Offers practical discussion of marriage and family issues
- Presents three accessible and concise texts
- Courting Disaster: Should Christians and Non-Christians Date Each Other? by Neil Richardson
- God’s Prescription for a Healthy Marriage and Family by Andrew Oliver
- My Book of Hobbies and God’s Book the Bible by Terence Peter Crosby