West Semitic Inscriptions Collection (2 vols.)•
Archaeological Center Publications 1994–2003
Your Custom Discount
The West Semitic Inscriptions Collection presents nearly 70 artifacts from the biblical period with inscriptions in Phoenician, Hebrew, Ammonite, and Aramaic. Leading archaeologists Robert Deutsch and Michael Heltzer, and epigrapher André Lemaire, interpret inscriptions from the Adoniram Collection as well as 40 new inscriptions found on artifacts dating from the eleventh to the fifth century BC. Study bronze arrowheads, gold pendants, seals, votive bowls, and more to learn how these objects speak to us of the cultures and people found in the Bible.
In the Logos editions, these valuable volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Interested in more on ancient biblical inscriptions? Check out the Josef Chaim Kaufman Collection.
- Examines nearly 70 artifacts from the ancient Near East
- Translates inscriptions from in Phoenician, Hebrew, Ammonite, and Aramaic
- Offers insight the into people and culture of the biblical period
- The Adoniram Collection of West Semitic Inscriptions by Robert Deutsch and André Lemaire
- Forty New Ancient West Semitic Inscriptions by Robert Deutsch and Michael Heltzer