Syriac Grammars Collection (9 vols.)•
Gorgias Press 2005–2013
Your Custom Discount
Begin your study of Syriac, and advance it to comprehensive mastery, with the Gorgias Press Syriac Grammars Collection. Learn the basic conventions and vocabulary of the language with basic grammars, and use advanced grammars and readers to see the nuances of Syriac at work in prose and poetry. This collection also features the latest in Syriac research, focusing on new methods in lexicography, the relationship of Syriac to other ancient languages, and the effect of technology on linguistic research.
The Logos edition of Syriac Grammars Collection equips you for better study with cutting-edge functionality and features. Citations link directly to English translations and original-language texts, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. The Topic Guide lets you perform powerful searches to instantly gather relevant biblical texts and resources. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Advance your study of Syriac literature with the Gorgias Press Syriac Collection (9 vols.).
- Presents basic and advanced grammars
- Details the latest theories in Syriac and lexical theory
- Allows progression from the Syriac alphabet to advanced grammatical concepts
- `Enbe men Karmo Suryoyo (Bunches of Grapes from the Syriac Vineyard): A Syriac Chrestomathy by Martin Zammit
- An Outline of Middle Voice in Syriac: Evidences of a Linguistic Category by Margherita Farina
- Foundations for Syriac Lexicography I: Colloquia of the International Syriac Language Project edited by A. Dean Forbes and David G.K. Taylor
- Foundations for Syriac Lexicography II: Colloquia of the International Syriac Language Project edited by P.J. Williams
- Foundations for Syriac Lexicography III: Colloquia of the International Syriac Language Project edited by Janet Dyk and Wildo van Peursen
- Foundations for Syriac Lexicography V: Colloquia of the International Syriac Language Project edited by Jonathan Loopstra and Michael Sokoloff
- Leshono Suryoyo: First Studies in Syriac by John F. Healey
- Turra Mamlla: A Grammar of the Syriac Language, vol. 1: Orthography by George Anton Kiraz
- The New Syriac Primer by George Anton Kiraz
- Title: Syriac Grammars Collection
- Publisher: Gorgias Press
- Volumes: 9
- Pages: 2,260