Preaching Bundle, ver. 2, XL (45 vols.)
by 37 authors G. Curtis Jones, Wayne McDill, Peter Leithart, Stephen F. Olford, David Olford, Robert I. Vasholz, James Watkins, Ben Awbrey, Herschel Hobbs, Don Kistler, Al Fasol, Michael Duduit, Donald Hamilton, Jeffrey Crotts, Mike Abendroth, Mike Mellor, David Eby, Hershael York, Bert Decker, Roy Fish, Steve Gaines, Murray A. Capill, Greg Scharf, John Bisagno, Christopher Ash, Jim Shaddix, Charles Caldwell Ryrie, Arturo G. Azurdia III, Greg Heisler, H. C. Brown, H. Gordon Clinard, Jesse Northcutt, Dale Ralph Davis, Grenville Kleiser, West, Ralph, Linares, Joe, Ross, Michael F.
Select a size:
With 45 amazing titles on preaching and sermon-writing, this bundle is guaranteed to advance and strengthen your preaching ministry. This must-have bundle contains everything from the smaller bundles, with the addition of the 10-volume series, The World’s Greatest Sermons, which alone contains over 100 sermons preached from throughout Christian history, featuring Chrysostom, Augustine, Spurgeon, Luther, Calvin, Wycliffe, Baxter, Wesley, Moody, and more. From this collection, you’ll learn about the importance of good preaching, how to preach as Jesus preached, and how to change lives with your pulpit ministry.
- Compilation of some of the finest counsel from many of the acknowledged grand masters of the contemporary pulpit
- Explanation of the homiletical task
- Tools for powerful and effective communication based on biblical truth and proven concepts from the business world
- Life application principles you can put into practice in your daily life
- Principle sermons from both Old and New Testament characters