Hebrew Bundle, ver. 2, XL (289 vols.)
by 30 authors Lexham Press, Van der Merwe, Christo, Kroeze, Jan, Naudé, Jackie, Brown, Francis, Driver, Samuel Rolles, Briggs, Charles Augustus, Whitaker, Richard, Hardy, H. H., II, Otte, Charles, III, Heiser, Michael S., Young, Ian, Hurvitz, Avi, Fassberg, Steven E., Rooker, Mark F., Cassuto, U., Watson, Wilfred G. E., Follis, R. Elaine, Barrick, William D., Andersen, Francis I., Forbes, A. Dean, Weil, Gérard E., Schökel, Luis Alonso, de Moor, Johannes C., van der Meer, Willem, Niccacci, Alviero, Dawson, David Allan, Blau, Joshua, Clark, Gordon R., Lunn, Nicholas P.
Select a size:
Looking to take your Hebrew studies to the next level? Look no further with the XL Hebrew Bundle—containing 23 of the best lexicons, grammars, and studies on Hebrew writing, lexicology, syntax, and more. You’ll get seven volumes dedicated to the language of Hebrew poetry and even more volumes on grammar, syntax, translation, and more. Never miss a niqqud, yodh, or tittle with this must-have Hebrew studies collection.
- Exhaustive coverage of Old Testament Hebrew words
- Interpretation of the evidence in terms of the history of Hebrew spelling
- Collection of papers in Hebrew and Semitic linguistics formed by research into the history of biblical Hebrew
- Provides English equivalents for Hebrew words and relates various meanings to specific passages in the Old Testament
- Helpful guide for analyzing Hebrew poetics