Reformed Studies Bundle, ver. 2, S (16 vols.)
by 17 authors Robert Lewis Dabney, James Isaac Good, Abraham Kuyper, Robert A. Peterson, August Lang, B. B. Warfield, Emile Doumergue, Herman Bavinck, Richard B. Gaffin Jr., Francis Beattie, G. W. Williard, Zacharias Ursinus, Robert L. Reymond, George W. Richards, Peter A. Lillback, William S. Barker, Brownson, Marcus A.
Select a size:
Study alongside the Reformed tradition’s renowned theologians, such as Warfield, Gaffin, Kuyper, Reymond, Bavinck, and more. In this base package supplement, experts will help you grasp important reformed doctrine, explain the origin of the Reformation, and walk you through its advancement in the United States.
- Examination of the influence since the Reformation of the dominant theological themes found in Calvin’s sermons
- Exegetical studies on Calvin’s views regarding Church and State
- Outline of the relevance of the Ten Commandments within the New Testament
- Exploration of the five points of Calvinism and the development of the five points within Presbyterian churches
- Analysis of Reformed heritage through church history
- Discussion of the possibilities for the future of Calvinism
- Historical guidebook from the Swiss Reformation to the early 20th century