Preaching Bundle, ver. 2, L (31 vols.)
by 32 authors G. Curtis Jones, Wayne McDill, Peter Leithart, David Olford, Stephen F. Olford, Robert I. Vasholz, Ben Awbrey, Herschel Hobbs, Al Fasol, Michael Duduit, Donald Hamilton, Mike Mellor, David Eby, Bert Decker, Hershael York, Roy Fish, Steve Gaines, Murray A. Capill, Greg Scharf, John Bisagno, Christopher Ash, Jim Shaddix, Charles Caldwell Ryrie, Arturo G. Azurdia III, Greg Heisler, H. C. Brown, H. Gordon Clinard, Jesse Northcutt, Dale Ralph Davis, West, Ralph, Linares, Joe, Ross, Michael F.
5 publishers B&H, Canon Press, Christian Focus, Day One, Bob Jones University Press 1971–2009
Select a size:
How do you prepare your heart and mind to compose your next sermon? What is preaching’s objective? These questions and more are answered and addressed. This base package supplement contains numerous helps for effective, Spirit-led preaching. It provides tools for clearly and effectively communicating your message, revitalizing a declining congregation, proclaiming the Gospel message to the present generation, and preaching with bold assurance. Also included are sermon illustrations and scriptural aids for benedictions and calls to worship.
- Compilation of some of the finest counsel from many of the acknowledged grand masters of the contemporary pulpit
- Explanation of the homiletical task
- Tools for powerful and effective communication based on biblical truth and proven concepts from the business world
- Life application principles you can put into practice in your daily life
- Principle sermons from both Old and New Testament characters