Place Your Bid!Click on the highest price you’d pay. If the final price is lower, that’s what you’ll pay.
- Projected price
The Message Magazine is the longest-running, most circulated religious periodical rooted in the African American community. This collection offers 29 volumes (1935–1963) featuring Seventh-day Adventist teaching on biblical topics, world trends, and holistic living. (Message was an early voice promoting a plant-based diet for good health.) Explore other perspectives for daily life, as well as theological articles and Bible study aids from an SDA orientation.
In the Logos editions, this collection is enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link to your preferred translation, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches with the Topic Guide to instantly gather relevant biblical texts and resources, enabling you to jump into the conversation on issues within the Christian life. Take the discussion with you on tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- The longest-running, most circulated spiritual periodical rooted in the African American community
- One of the earliest voices advocating a healthy, plant-based diet
- Historic Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) publication about health and wellness
- Title: The Message Magazine (1935–1963) (29 vols.) (279 issues)
- Publisher: Southern Publishing Association
- Publication Date: 1935–1963
- Pages: 8,424