Over the centuries the Song of Songs has puzzled many Christian and Jewish scholars. In King Solomon’s Masterclass: The Sexual Chemistry of Creativity, John A. Thomas presents his theory that the Song of Songs is an outline of the “principles of creativity.” He argues that King Solomon, the wisest person who ever lived, was inspired by God to discover the principles of creativity and record them for posterity in the enigmatic verse of the Song of Songs.
In the Logos editions, this resource is enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Offers a unique reading of the Song of Songs
- Outlines Thomas’s “Principles of Creativity” as found in Song of Songs
- Part 1: The Option of Excellence
- Part 2: The Creative Mind
- Part 3: Basic Barriers to Excellence
- Part 4: Practical Projects
- Part 5: Professional Commitment to Excellent
- Part 6: An Invitation to Excellence
- Title: King Solomon’s Masterclass: The Sexual Chemistry of Creativity
- Author: John A. Thomas
- Publisher: John Thomas
- Publication Date: 2013
- Pages: 167