What does the Bible say about God and the church? You’ll find answers in the What the Bible Says Series Upgrade. The series, rich with scriptural references and elucidated theology, lays the foundation for a biblical understanding of these topics—it’s perfect for all hoping to enter into concentrated and meaningful Bible study.
The What the Bible Says Series provides the tools needed for understanding important themes of Christianity in an accessible manner. And, in the Logos edition, searching these resources is easy. With a click, hundreds of search results appear instantly. This is a fantastic collection for all in ministry, equipping its readers to answer some of Christianity’s deepest questions.
Want more from this series? Order the What the Bible Says Series (6 vols.)!
- Explores the Christian doctrine of Creation
- Studies God in his work of providence
- Focuses on the death and resurrection of Christ
- Examines Old Testament community
- Discusses what God intends for the church
- What the Bible Says about God, the Creator, Ruler and Redeemer: God Most High by Jack Cottrell
- What the Bible Says about the Church: Rediscovering Community by Daniel Overdorf
- Title: What the Bible Says Series Upgrade
- Series: What the Bible Says
- Publisher: College Press
- Volumes: 2
- Pages: 888