Walk Humbly with Your God serves as a guide to those who are interested in walking with God, living a good and productive Christian life, and maintaining rightly in his love. What does this involve? You must visit the words of Jesus Christ, as he similarly says, “If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love.” (John 15:10) To evidence the love of God in our lives you need to apply the Word of God in everyday life.
It is the author’s genuine expectation that this publication will help you to more fully show the love of God in your life and thus can fulfill the wishes of the Creator himself, “Be wise, my son, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him who reproaches me.” (Proverbs 27:11)
In the Logos edition, all Scripture passages in Walk Humbly with Your God are tagged, appear on mouseover, and link to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With Logos’ advanced features, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference—finding, for example, every mention of “courage” or “James 4:8.”
- Provides an in-depth introduction to 2 John
- Includes review questions for the introduction
- Offers practical application
- Walking with God in the Beginning
- Cause Me to Walk in Your Truth and Teach Me
- Faithfully Walking in the Truth
- Walk Humbly with Your God
- Can We Truly Walk with God?
- Will You Choose to Walk with God?
- Walk with God Even in Times of Difficulty
- Carry On in Your Walking with God
- Walking with God Forever
- Continuously Walking in the Truth
- Do Not Give Up in Your Walk with God!
- Those Who Lack Faith Cannot Walk with God
- Let Us Never Shrink Back from Our Walk with God
- Christian Way of Life
- Walk in Wisdom Toward Outsiders
- “Paying Close Attention as to How We Walk”
- Walk by the Spirit
- Title: Walk Humbly with Your God
- Author: Edward D. Andrews
- Publisher: Christian Publishing House
- Publication Date: 2013
- Pages: 256
About Edward D. Andrews
Edward D. Andrews is the CEO and president of Bible Translation Magazine. He holds a BS and an MDiv from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary, where he is currently pursuing his PhD. Author of nine books and dozens of articles, Andrews is also a member of the Society of Biblical Literature and the Associates for Biblical Research.