Biblical and Judaic Studies from the University of California Series (10 vols.)
by 11 authors William Propp, Baruch Halpern, David Noel Freedman, David M. Howard Jr., Bartelt, Andrew H., Kutsko, John F., Friedman, Richard Elliott, Levtow, Nathaniel B., Fried, Lisbeth, Franke, Chris, Green, Alberto R. W.
The Biblical and Judaic Studies from the University of California Series brings together the writings of top scholars in ancient Judaic history, politics, language, and literature. These volumes are well researched, intensely critical, and intelligently written, offering up original arguments on ancient cultures. This collection is an invaluable resource for students and scholars of Near Eastern studies and anyone else interested in the details of Judaic history.
Logos Bible Software makes these texts easier to study than ever before. With Logos’ advanced search features, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference—finding, for example, every mention of “exile,” or “Isaiah 48:1–11.”
- Linguistic, cultural, and political analysis of the ancient Near East
- Perspectives from experts in the field
- The Hebrew Bible and Its Interpreters edited by William H. Propp, Baruch H. Halpern, and David Noel Freedman
- Isaiah 46, 47, and 48: A New Literary-Critical Reading by Chris Franke
- The Book around Immanuel: Style and Structure in Isaiah 2–12 by Andrew H. Bartelt
- The Structure of Psalms 93–100 by David M. Howard Jr.
- Psalm 119: The Exaltation of Torah by David Noel Freedman
- Between Heaven and Earth: Divine Presence and Absence in the Book of Ezekiel by John F. Kutsko
- The Storm-God in the Ancient Near East by Alberto R. W. Green
- Le-David Maskil: A Birthday Tribute for David Noel Freedman edited by Richard Elliott Friedman and William H. Propp
- The Priest and the Great King: Temple–Palace Relations in the Persian Empire by Lisbeth Fried
- Images of Others: Iconic Politics in Ancient Israel by Nathaniel B. Levtow
- Title: Biblical and Judaic Studies from the University of California Series
- Publisher: Eisenbrauns
- Volumes: 10
- Pages: 2,392