In the Bible, you interact with a living God who wants a personal relationship with you. And in Christian Way of Life Magazine, you will learn how to engage his Word like never before.
Christian Way of Life Magazine gives the opportunity to grow in faith and knowledge through practical articles that grow you in the truth. It offers counsel from God’s Word on spiritual warfare, spiritual growth, faith & prayer, marriage, relationships, personal growth, family life, and more. It keeps a sharp and faithful focus on the Christian walk with God and the Bible. Let Christian Way of Life Magazine help you so that you may be better equipped to help others. You will learn to observe, understand, and apply the Bible to transform your life.
The Logos digital edition of this resource allows you to navigate articles and issues easily. Jump from citation to source with just a click, and run quick searches through these issues to answer specific questions on specific biblical texts or philosophical issues.
- Practical apologetics for difficulties with the biblical text
- Book reviews for books on Christian spirituality
- Christian Way of Life Magazine, vol. 1, issue 1 (September 2012)
- Christian Way of Life Magazine, vol. 1, issue 2 (October 2012)
- Christian Way of Life Magazine, vol. 1, issue 3 (November 2012)
- Christian Way of Life Magazine, vol. 1, issue 4 (December 2012)
- Title: Christian Way of Life Magazine
- Author: Edward D. Andrews
- Publisher: Edward D. Andrews
- Volumes: 4
- Pages: 638
About the Author
Edward D. Andrews is CEO and president of Bible Translation Magazine. He holds a BS and an MDiv from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary, where he is currently pursuing his PhD. Author of nine books and dozens of articles, Andrews is also a member of the Society of Biblical Literature and the Associates for Biblical Research.