People in the Bible Series Upgrade (2 vols.)
Day One 2010–2011
In this series upgrade, we bring you the stories of two different but important men in Scripture—Elijah and Saul. A prophet to the nation of Israel in a time of widespread idolatry, Elijah led a life characterized by great faith and powerful miracles. His life remains a compelling reminder for Christians living in times of spiritual upheaval and moral ambiguity. Saul’s legacy is also significant, but for very different reasons. His rise and fall as king, followed by perpetual strife among his descendants, reminds us of the difficult path God’s people often walk. As is characteristic of the People in the Bible series, the struggles and successes of these ancient men clearly relate to today’s church. The lives and lessons in these volumes will challenge and encourage you.
With the Logos versions, these books integrate seamlessly into your personal digital library. With a click or tap, access Scripture references in your preferred translation, saving you time, and adding depth to the stories of Elijah and Saul.
Want the rest of the series? Check out People in the Bible Series (2 vols.)!
- Practical applications for modern readers
- Discussion questions following each chapter for greater depth and group study
- Detailed maps of historical places
- Elijah: Man of Faith, Man of Fire by John Cheeseman
- Saul and Sons: Decline and Fallout in the Family of Israel’s First King by Brian H. Edwards
- Title: People in the Bible Series Upgrade
- Publisher: Day One
- Volumes: 2
- Pages: 288