The Baker Academic Biblical Hebrew Collection presents two volumes on introductory biblical Hebrew. Using passages from Genesis as a reference guide, Introducing Biblical Hebrew studies Hebrew signs, sounds, forms, meanings, texts, and contexts. Grammatical Concepts 101 for Biblical Hebrew incorporates English and Hebrew grammar to illustrate Hebrew voice, tense, aspect, mood, participles, adjectives, adverbs, independent and dependent clauses, and more. Thorough and comprehensive, yet easy-to-understand, these volumes are perfect for the beginning Hebrew student.
With the Logos edition, you get easy access to Scripture texts and to a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Hovering over Scripture references links you instantly to the verse you’re looking for, and with Passage Guides, Word Studies, the Bible Sense Lexicon, and a wealth of other tools from Logos, you can delve into Hebrew like never before!
- Introductory volumes on biblical Hebrew
- Numerous grammar-study aids
- Practical yet thorough scholarship
- Introducing Biblical Hebrew by Allen P. Ross
- Grammatical Concepts 101 for Biblical Hebrew, 2nd ed. by Gary A. Long
- Title: Baker Academic Biblical Hebrew Collection
- Publisher: Baker Academic
- Volumes: 2
- Pages: 816