Date: October 1, 2010
Contact: Stephen Smith—(800) 875-6467
Logos 4 Mac ships today
BELLINGHAM, WA—October 1, 2010—Logos Bible Software announced today its full release of Logos 4 Mac, underscoring its commitment to making the best Bible study resources accessible across multiple platforms.
"We want to make great Bible study tools available everywhere," said Bob Pritchett, president of Logos Bible Software. "Your investment in Logos Bible Software is about the content and tools; it shouldn't matter what platform or technology you use or switch to in the future."
Released on the heels of Biblia.com, and the iPhone and iPad apps, Logos 4 Mac provides the latest way for users to access their digital library regardless of location and on multiple platforms. And the built-in sync feature allows them to continue their study from any device without losing their work.
The Logos 4 Mac interface is streamlined, powerful and easy to use—a great achievement for software that can manage digital libraries of more than 12,000 titles. Key features in Logos 4 include:
- An advanced search system that can return library-wide searches in less than a second.
- Smart searching that suggests synonyms and alternate terms.
- Synchronization "to the cloud" for backup and to keep preferences, notes, reading plans and your library in sync across all your devices, including PCs, Macs, iPhones and iPads.
- A smart tab and window management system for workspace customization and multi-monitor support.
- A custom-built index of all the places mentioned in the Bible.
- A one-of-a-kind family tree diagram for every person mentioned in the Bible.
- A database of every item mentioned in the Bible (like altars, fig trees, Goliath’s sword, etc.), with cross references, pictures and links to dictionary articles.
For a demonstration, pricing and full feature list, visit http://www.logos.com/4.
About Logos Bible Software
Logos Bible Software, a privately held corporation located in Bellingham, Wash., is the leading publisher of high-end, award-winning, multilingual Bible software. The company serves church, academic and lay markets, striving to bring the best in software innovation to Christians worldwide. Logos can be found on the web at: http://www.logos.com