Logos 4 Technical Support
Please note: This page is designed for the current version of our software: Logos Bible Software 4. If you are using the older Logos Bible Software 3 or Libronix Digital Library System, many of the issues you may be looking to support are resolved by upgrading to our latest version. For more information on upgrading, please visit our pages on Logos Bible Software 4.
If you would still like to view the archived support articles for older versions, click here, or If you are looking for support for Logos 3 on Mac (Libronix DLS 1.2.2), please see our Macintosh Support Articles.
Check out the dozens of tutorial and feature videos about Logos 4! See why Logos Bible Software 4 makes "powerful and easy to use" more than just a catch phrase.
- Introducing Logos Bible Software 4
- General Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Special Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Technical Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Features Coming Soon to Logos 4
- Creating Collections
- Command Bar
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Prioritize Resources
- Program Settings
- Reporting a Typo
- What's New in Logos 4.1 New!
- What's New in Logos 4.0d
- What's New in Logos 4.0c
- Using Logos Bible Software 4 with Carbonite
- What's New in Logos 4.0b
- Audio is missing for Greek Audio NT or Hymns
- What's New in Logos 4.0a
- Using Your New Logos 4 Resources in Logos 3 or Logos for Mac 1
- Logos 4 is unable to connect to Logos.com
- Indexing Troubleshooting
- Installing from the Internet -- what to expect
- Logos 4 Logging
- Warning 1946
If you’re having trouble finding what you need, you may want to Visit the Forums. We have a very large base of Power Users who are always happy to provide Tips, Training and Advice, or If you’re having trouble with a more technical issue, please contact Customer Support at 1(800)875-6467 or by email.