Logos Bible Software is looking for incredibly smart, talented, and passionate people who love project management.
Do you love bridging the gap between the big picture and the details that make it happen? Are you great at juggling a lot of tasks and interacting with people with a variety of perspectives and needs? Do you organize your life as if it’s one big project to manage? If so, we want you on our Special Projects Team.
The Special Projects Team handles all the awesome (and strange!) projects that don’t fit any other team in the marketing department. From ecommerce to product launches to process improvement, we set an example for how to manage projects and get stuff done.
Manage projects across different teams within the marketing department or across the company.
The ideal candidate
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Has project management experience
- Has experience coordinating with multiple teams
- Takes ownership of projects and gets things done quickly and effectively
- Loves organization and attention to detail
- Analyzes and reports on everything
- Can be flexible and work under pressure
- Can manage many details at one time
- Is comfortable working with management
- Leads effectively
- Wants to constantly learn, grow, and be challenged
The really ideal candidate
- Has marketing experience—email, social media, advertising, press, etc.
- Has a degree in marketing and/or management
- Has a thorough understanding of the Christian market
- Works out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington.*
Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda, an espresso machine, an Outdoor Center, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest bake-off.
Please send a résumé and cover letterto email@example.com. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Special Projects Manager
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.