Logos Bible Software is seeking a SEO/Web Analyst to join our marketing department.
The ideal candidate will have experience in analyzing marketing statistics, website traffic, and key word data from various sources. The ideal candidate will also have experience in identifying potential marketing opportunities, running A/B testing campaigns, optimizing landing pages, and working with content creators and front-end developers to increase traffic and improve conversion rates to all of our web properties.
The position is part of our Websites Team and will work with various departments and content developers within the organization to complete tasks. The candidate must be a team player and able to work in an agile-collaborative environment.
- Perform marketing campaign and investment analysis for all online advertising, and website related activities
- Analyze data from online marketing campaigns: user response, website conversions, feature usage, attrition rates
- Conduct in-depth analysis of larger campaigns
- Deliver online customer analyses such as: Customer Segmentation, Retention Analysis, Lifetime Value Analysis, etc.
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly / monthly) for marketing campaigns
- Provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overviews to management
- Optimize pages for search engines, change content on pages, promote page/keyword ranking, strive to lower customer acquisition costs manually and/or with management tools
- Create and improve internal SEO best practices
- Reporting: rankings reports, keyword reports, link reports, etc.
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques
Candidates for this job will have:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Link Tracking and other Google tools, Crazy Egg, or other analytics packages
- Experience in researching and adopting new web technologies
- Understanding of client server and internet systems architectures
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A willingness to go the extra mile
The ideal candidate will also:
- Use Vyrso and Logos Bible Software 4
- Have a comprehension of the Christian lay, academic, and pastoral markets
- Have an exhaustive knowledge of Christian e-books
This is a full-time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington.* Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda, an espresso machine, an Outdoor Center, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest bake-off.
Please send a résumé, cover letter, and examples of your work to email@example.com. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—SEO/Web Analyst
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.