Project Manager for Content Development
Logos Bible Software is seeking a full-time entry-level Project Manager to join our Content Development department.
Job Duties Include
- Managing a high volume of projects from acquisition to shipping product
- Communicating effectively with multiple departments
- Coordinating projects with off-shore contractors
The ideal candidate
- Can manage and prioritize dozens of product development projects
- Is well organized
- Is a great communicator
- Can read and respond to dozens of email messages per day
- Is a critical thinker
- Never misses important details
- Works well and can communicate effectively in a team setting
- Can set deadlines and make sure team members meet them
- Has experience using Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook and Excel
This is a full time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington.* Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
Please send a résumé and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 360-527-1707. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Content Development
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.