Logos is looking for a tech savvy Project Manager to join our Operations team. We’re looking for someone that can grasp concepts quickly, innovate, and think beyond traditional methods in our fast paced environment. As a team member, you will manage multi-week technology focused projects and bridge the gap between the big picture and the details that make it happen.
The ideal candidate will have
- Organized self-starter with strong problem solving skills
- Has project management experience
- Excellent communication skills; speaking, writing, listening
- Curious and creative by nature
- Proactive, flexible and able to self-supervise and work independently
- Detail-oriented while maintaining sight of the big picture
- Can manage many details at one time
- Wants to constantly learn, grow, and be challenged
This is a full-time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced-cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
Please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.