Logos is looking for an Operations Developer to join our team of highly motivated and passionate problem solvers. We’re looking for the perfect blend of systems administrator and developer. A systemic thinker with great communication skills that is comfortable holding in-depth conversations with other technologists. Someone who values honesty, integrity, and doing what is right above being right. When things break, taking the initiative to fix it.
Our DevOps team in building, automating and evolving the software, infrastructure, and technologies that deliver our products. We count on the team to keep our growing environment of web, application and database servers and load balancing scalable, humming along and up 24x7.
The ideal candidate has:
- Database experience (SQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Windows & Linux admin experience
- Experience developing or supporting a consumer-facing application
- Experience with capacity management, performance tuning and load testing
- Automation obsessed
- Consider debate essential to the creative process
- Understand the difference between RAID levels and when each may be appropriate
- Has a firm grasp of at least one programming language
The really ideal candidate has:
- Experience with configuration tools like Puppet
- Systems monitoring experience with Nagios or other monitoring/alerting tools
- Versed in C#, Java, or C++
This is a full time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington.* Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.