Logos is looking for an experienced Network Engineer with the knowledge and know-how to take us to the next level. This position is a lead role and will work with appropriate business teams to ensure we deliver the right solutions to meet company needs and strategic plans for our continued growth and servicing our customers.
Immediate initiatives include designing a multi-datacenter architecture and supporting a growing campus infrastructure to facilitate growth and be highly available.
What you need for this position:
- Experience designing complex networks
- Strong engineering and implementation experience
- Ability to establish and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to identify potential challenges and deliver solutions in support of business strategies
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of modern datacenter design
- Application layer understanding
- Dedication to security concerns
- Innovative spirit
What you'll be doing:
- Combination of architect, document, maintain and deploy
- Conduct design reviews of existing environments, to identify and offer solutions for chronic/potential problems, performance issues, and/or scalability concerns
- Keep up to date on cutting edge technologies
- Mentor internal network support staff
- Research and evaluate products and technologies which could support business objectives
No résumé needed!
Great work speaks for itself. We don't need you wasting time formatting a résumé or polishing a cover letter. Copy some links below, add an optional sentence or two about why we need you on our team, and hit submit! We'd love links to your GitHub or StackExchange profile, your LinkedIn page, sites or apps you've built, etc.
Got a résumé handy?
We’ll take that too! Email firstname.lastname@example.org