Marketing Technology Specialist
Logos Bible Software is seeking a Marketing Technology Specialist to join our marketing department.
The ideal candidate will have experience in web and marketing technologies, feel comfortable coding websites and using web-based solutions to support online and email-based marketing efforts, and have a demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to the latest technologies available.
The position is part of our Websites Team and will work with various departments and content developers within the organization to complete tasks. The candidate must be a team player and able to work in an agile-collaborative environment.
- Assist with the management of various technology tools, including Lyris List Manager and OpenX
- Maintain documentation and standards for the use of various web technologies, including but not limited to: Google Analytics, Google Websites Optimizer, JQuery, and other web related technologies
- Work with the Websites Team lead and Marketing Director to identify, evaluate and pursue new online marketing methodologies and technologies
- Work with front-end developers to code new websites for various departments and marketing initiatives
- Produce high quality, well-organized, well-documented and bug-free code
- Work closely in a team environment with other departments, product managers, and designers
- Keep up with and introduce new trends and methodologies to enhance the user experience across all web-related marketing efforts
Candidates for this job will have
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience in researching and adopting new web technologies
- Experience with software as a service (SAAS) and other online web technologies
- Experience with email marketing and/or ad management solutions
- Understanding of client server and internet systems architectures
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A willingness to go the extra mile
The ideal candidate will
- Use Vyrso and Logos Bible Software 5
- Have a comprehension of the Christian lay, academic, and pastoral markets
- Have an exhaustive knowledge of Christian ebooks
This is a full time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off. We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.