Kirkdale Press Publicist
- Own all marketing aspects of Kirkdale Press imprints
- Interface with the publications department to develop a marketing plan for each title
- Own content and development of the Kirkdale Press Web presence (landing pages, product pages, websites, etc.)
- Work with authors to get books promoted on their platforms
- Coordinate review and exam copies
- Coordinate all public relations for new books, including press, social media, conferences and events, and more
The ideal candidate has
- Experience with book publicity
- Experience working with authors to grow their platforms
- A strong awareness of the Christian publishing industry—both print and digital.
- An understanding of Christian lay, academic, and pastoral markets
This is a full time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off. We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.