Interactive Media Designer
We’re looking for passionate people to create visual content for the world’s best Bible Software.
Logos is seeking an Interactive Media Designer who will envision and create visualizations, infographics, animations, interactive learning media, 3d reconstructions, and other compelling media for delivery in Logos software. Our goal is to provide hundreds of the best visuals available for Biblical studies, emphasizing dynamic and interactive designs.
- Build the next generation of digital image resources for biblical studies
- Revolutionize the way people study the world of the Bible
- Design and direct the creation of a large library of interactive visuals that effectively communicate relevant biblical information
- Translate ideas, concepts, and data into design specifications by selecting appropriate content, communication strategies, and layouts
- Work closely with an Interactive Media Developer who will code and validate working prototypes
- Create design ideas that can be reused in alternative formats (animations, static images for projection) for different settings
- Work alongside other content creators to determine the best strategies for creating a large library of images with consistent design, building on Logos resources
- Experience with visual design of media that inform and engage
- Strong familiarity with the Bible, its history, culture, and background, and the challenges of communicating this information
- A practical focus that emphasizes productivity and task completion, along with a fine craftsperson’s attention to detail
- Experience using Logos Bible Software and familiarity with existing image resources
- Familiarity with the principles of information design, knowledge visualization, and graphic design
This is a full-time position within Logos’ casual but fast-paced, technology-driven environment. Logos Bible Software is a growing company located in beautiful Bellingham, Washington.* We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Candidates must reside in the Bellingham, WA area.
Please send resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com or by fax to 360-527-1707, clearly indicating relevant experience, academic work, data projects, or work portfolio.Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Interactive Media Designer
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307