Greek Data Curation Intern
Use your Greek skills to support better Bible study!
Logos Bible Software is changing the landscape of digital publishing with our award-winning mobile, web, and desktop products. Over two million people worldwide rely on Logos for their studies and research of the Bible and its associated texts.
As a Greek Data Curation Intern, you’ll work with our Content Innovation Team to provide the Greek linguistic foundation for our next generation of tools through reverse interlinears, the Bible Lexicon, the Bible Facts tool, and the highly specific Clause Search.
- Ability to analyze Greek text at the syntactic, referential, and morphological levels
- Familiarity with existing Greek linguistic databases, like morph and
- An unstoppable work ethic
- Astute decision-making skills
- A desire to stretch your Greek muscles to the limit
This is a full-time paid internship at our Bellingham, Washington headquarters. Logos is one of Puget Sound’s fastest-growing companies. We have consistently been recognized as a regional best workplace, and most recently as one of Glassdoor’s Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For.