This position will play a key role in the continued growth of Logos Bible Software. We are the largest developer of Bible software and a worldwide leader in multilingual electronic publishing. The candidate will contribute to our success by using their keen analytical skills to assist in developing departmental and Company budgets as well as analyzing and determining viability of new Company initiatives. The position will report to the Corporate Controller with heavy interaction with CFO and other senior management.
- Drive the annual budget process and provide technical advice to department managers on budgetary and financial planning activities.
- Formulate long-range budget estimates for multi-year programs and activities.
- Perform due diligence for new initiatives. Perform sensitivity and incremental cost/benefit decision analyses.
- Build financial models and provide analytical support for business initiatives and contract negotiations.
- Identify, analyze, and communicate trends and issues affecting the business.
- Perform on-going reporting and analytical projects as well as on an ad-hoc basis as requested by senior management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA or MBA desirable
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on accounting and budget management in a dynamic corporate environment of a mid-size company
- Experience using business models, budget comparisons and forecasting
- Expert user of Excel pivot tables, macros, and filtering
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking
- Working knowledge of advanced financial concepts including NPV (discounting), forecasting, cash flow analysis, etc.
- Ability to build and maintain key business relationships with corporate departments
- Candidate should be highly organized and able to concurrently perform quick turn-around tasks and long-term projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with record of presenting to senior management
This is a full-time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington.* Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
Please send a résumé and/or cover letter to email@example.com or by fax to 360-527-1707. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Financial/Budget Analyst
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.