Logos Bible Software needs a highly organized and detail oriented person with excellent computer and communication skills to assist the company President/CEO. The qualified candidate is organized, professional, and experienced.
- Calendar Management
- Event Planning
- Booking Travel
- Some HR Functions
- Project Management
- Herding Cats
The Ideal Candidate
- Has never forgotten a birthday
- Is always on time
- Makes lists obsessively
- Can create a budget in Microsoft Excel
- Can't stand a messy workplace
- Is calm in the face of chaos
- Balances their checkbook
- Always has (and can find) a spare bag for the vacuum cleaner
- Sends thoughtful notes to friends and family
- Has volunteered to coordinate a large social funtion
- Can work with people who only score two of ten on this list
- Send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Executive Assistant
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
This is a full-time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.