Create, test, and optimize campaigns.
Email Marketers at Logos have huge opportunities available to them for creativity, responsibility, and growth. They send messaging to more than 200 email lists—some with over a million subscribers—and use tools that allow for precise targeting.
- Write and edit copy for email
- Promote products via email
- Assist with email content planning
- Perform A/B testing
- Target content to specific audiences
- Use tools to analyze metrics
- Assist with QA on outgoing messaging
The ideal candidate
- Has copywriting and copyediting skill
- Has an awareness of Christian academic, pastoral, and lay markets
- Has a grasp of various Christian demographics
- Takes ownership of projects
- Can be flexible and work under pressure
- Has a basic understanding of email marketing best practices
- Has experience in web marketing
- Knows basic HTML
- Has expertise in grammar, usage, and style (familiarity with CMOS is a plus)
- Has previous experience with writing and editing copy, A/B testing, email best practices, etc
This is a full time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off. We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.