There is a part-time job opening on the accounts receivable/collections team in accounting. The primary focus of this position is data entry and assisting in collections. This individual would primarily be responsible for following up with customer collections, entering customer payments, allocating those payments, and ensuring customer account balances are correct.
- Assist Sales and Customer Service with questions about customer accounts
- Contacting/assisting customers with their account balances
- Set up automated payment plans
- Data entry including entering orders, updating credit card information, keeping customer records up to date
- Assist in other accounting functions including returns, sales batch posting, invoicing, and reconciliations
- This individual needs to be detail-oriented, committed to accuracy, and organized. A working knowledge of programs including Word and Excel is necessary. This individual should possess the ability to work as part of team to solve customer payment inquiries and learn new software programs relatively quickly. Being able to maintain and ensure data integrity in Logos’ accounting system is a must.
- Experience with customer service and/or collections required. Understanding the payment plans and having previous data entry experience would be a plus. Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus.
- Must be available to work Saturdays.
This is a part-time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
Please send a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Part-time Collections/Accounts Receivable
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.