Targeted Marketing Coordinator
Get the right message to the right people.
Logos utilizes internal channels—such as our ad network, the software’s homepage, homepage slides, and more—to communicate with customers. We are currently seeking a detail–oriented individual to take ownership of these internal marketing channels.
- Facilitate content on a variety of channels
- Take responsibility for setting and meeting revenue goals
- Monitor metrics using Google Analytics
- Champion improvement and drive optimization of the channels
- Ensure quality of all outgoing messaging
- Plan and develop content
The ideal candidate
- Is detail oriented
- Takes ownership of projects
- Has experience with targeted messaging
- Has a grasp of various Christian demographics
- Can be flexible and work under pressure
- Has copywriting and copyediting skills
This is a full time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off. We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.