Ministry Development is the department that works with conferences, denominations, major ministries, schools and churches.
We work to be the face of Logos to all of these groups and we present at over 600 events each year. Our team sets up events and manages the relationships with those groups.
As an account manager your responsibility will be to handle all logistics for every event secured by our booking agents. This position demands a person who is very organized, detail oriented, efficient and able to work under pressure.
- Contact conference coordinators, ministers and other leaders through phone and email.
- Oversee a CRM system to track relationships.
- Maintain ongoing communication with dozens of opportunities at a time.
- Oversee the handling of logistical details for events.
- Communicate with Field Sales Reps to ensure maximum effectiveness of each presentation.
- Search the internet for opportunities to present Logos.
The ideal candidate will
- Is willing to make 100+ calls per day.
- Thrives under pressure.
- Is very persuasive.
- Enjoys building relationships.
- Has a good general understanding of Christian culture in the US.
- Has an energetic, friendly personality.
- Has good speaking and writing skills.
- Has sales experience.
- Is driven and self-motivated.
- Is not easily discouraged.
- Is great at multi-tasking and stays organized.
- Has skills/experience working with all Microsoft Office software—especially Outlook.
This is a full time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington.* Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.