National Presenter: Phoenix, AZ
If you are looking for an incredibly exciting career and love to travel, teach and speak in front of hundreds of people, you might be reading the description of your next job. If you know how to connect with a wide variety of crowds, if you are not afraid to ask for a favor, have a hard time taking no for an answer and always go the extra mile to make things happen, then you might just be the person we are looking for.
We are searching for a talented and charismatic individual who will get people excited about Bible Study. We are looking for a person who is very secure and confident that can get up in front of thousands and in a 15 minute presentation convince them that they need Logos Bible Software to continue to grow in their spiritual walk.
- Present and demonstrate Logos Bible Software on stages and workshops at live events in the Phoenix Area and throughout the United States
- Address inquiries from prospective customers at booth tables
- Network with prospects to generate additional live event opportunities
- Identify and connect with potential customers in the Phoenix Area
The ideal candidate
- Is passionate about Bible study
- Is compelling
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills
- Is target-driven, creative, and self-motivated and can work with little or no supervision
- Thrives under pressure and remains composed and organized in a chaotic environment
- Has a thorough knowledge of the Christian marketplace
- Has the willingness and desire to be a road warrior
- Has a charismatic personality and is a people person
- Is bold and unafraid of rejection
- Feels more than comfortable on a stage—the more people the better!
The really ideal candidate
- Uses Logos Bible Software
- Has a Bible college or seminary degree in Christian Studies
- Has an extensive network of contacts in the Christian marketplace
- Has been actively involved in Christian ministry
Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest bake-off.