Korean Marketing Specialist
Logos Bible Software is looking for an incredibly smart, passionate person to help develop and market Korean language versions of our Bible study products.
- Coordinate the translation of our user interface, web site, marketing materials, and product content into Korean
- Strategize, plan, execute, and oversee a robust marketing strategy for finding new Korean-speaking customers
- Identify and acquire a broad range of new content in the Korean language
The ideal candidate
- Is fluent and can communicate by phone and email in Korean
- Has marketing experience—email, social media, advertising, press, etc.
- Takes ownership of projects and gets things done quickly and effectively
- Knows the Christian market
- Loves organization and attention to detail
- Can be flexible and work under pressure
- Has experience with lead generation
- Has project management experience
The really ideal candidate
- Has industry experience in Christian publishing and/or eCommerce
- Has marketing experience
- Has lived or traveled in a Korean-speaking country
This is a full time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off. We will consider candidates for contract work.