You don’t have to be a graphic designer to create beautiful church media designs. It only takes a few clicks in Faithlife Media’s Smart Media Editor. Add your own text, tweak the style to match your taste, and download immediately. Here’s how.
1. Locate media
Navigate to media.faithlife.com, and search for stock photos, sermon slides, and more.
You can select a filter on the left, or sort using the drop-down menu on the right to narrow your results.
- Left-hand panel: Select categories, media type, tags, or language filters on the left.
- Media icons: Each piece of media includes icons to preview its contents. For example, the highlighted Ephesians media pack includes 22 items in three formats: Photoshop, PowerPoint, and JPG.
- Sort by: Sort results by most recent, relevance, popularity, trending, or rating.
2. Select media
Choose a media pack to preview the available items. You can share or download the media without customization.
- Select Share to distribute the media pack on Faithlife, social media, or via a link.
- Click Download to download any of the media types available.
3. Customize media
Select Customize to personalize media before downloading.
Add additional elements from the left-hand options.
- Text: Add a headline, subhead, or body text.
- Elements: Add visual overlay elements.
- Images: Add images from your Faithlife group’s online files.
- Background: Change the slide to a different background.
- Filter: Apply a filter to your content (e.g., grayscale, invert, vintage, technicolor, etc.).
To move a text box, element, or image, select it in the live preview on the right and drag it to your preferred location. Depending on your selection, the panel on the left will provide additional editing options. The toolbar above includes undo and redo buttons and other options like color, group, align, duplicate, and delete.
When you’re done customizing your media, click Download to save the image to your computer.
With thousands of professional-quality stock photos and designs, Faithlife Media is a steal at $19.99/mo. Try it free for 30 days.
Leave a comment